Congratulations to all who completed 18.1 this past week! We survived to live another open workout. . . .Don’t forget to come by the box Thursdays at 8:00 PM for the live announcement followed by completing the workout! This week The Warriors will be battling it out.
If you’re anything like me you’re already curious as to who’s at the top of the leader board. Let’s take a look at some of the names and impressive scores.
- Samantha Briggs (452 reps)
- Annie Thorisdottir (428 reps)
- Kristin Holte (tied for 3rd – 420 reps)
- Laura Horvath (tied for 3rd – 420 reps)
- Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault (5th place – 419 reps)
- Nicolai Duus (487 reps)
- Hinrik Ingi Oskarsson (480 reps)
- Andrey Ganin (477 reps)
- MarcinSzybaj (tied for 4th – 476 reps)
- Mathew Fraser (tied for 4th – 476 reps)
- Uldis Upenieks (tied for 4th – 476 reps)
- Patrick Vellner (tied for 4th – 476 reps)
- Peter Shaw (tied for 4th – 476 reps)
For all my fellow nerds out there, here are two charts that BTWB put together to analyse people’s results. . . .