This is the time of year when we start feeling run down, the seasons are changing, the allergies may be raging, and school for the kids is in full force. Our immune system is our system of defense against infections and viruses. Here are a few foods to help ward off illness.
1. Foods high in Vit. C (antioxidant)
Red and green peppers
2. Foods high in Vit E (antioxidant)
3. Foods high in Zinc (essential mineral)
4. Foods high in Carotenoids (antioxidant)
5. Foods high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Don’t forget to add lots of garlic to your immune boosting dishes. Take probiotics in the morning and drink green tea!
Be healthy and well.