All of a sudden it seems as though everything under the sun is happening. Before another month passes us by, here is a quick list of some upcoming events and information on them!
- Monday, Labor Day – please check both Facebook and/or the website for holiday class schedule updates
- Saturday, September 16th – WOD Up Nation Competition out of Branford Crossfit (visit link for more information). We have multiple teams of 3 currently competing. Be sure to come down and support your fellow athletes!
- Thursday, September 21st from 6-9 PM – “Girls Night Out” presented by New Balance and Crossfit Thin Blue Line at the Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk in South Windsor. Participants will receive a swag bag, enjoy a Crossfit inspired bodyweight workout, live DJ and more. We already have a group of ladies attending this event. If you are interested, please be sure to RSVP on Facebook (see Crossfit Factory Square Members Only Facebook page) or see me (Jen deVre)!
- Saturday, September 30th from 9 AM – 2 PM – Crossfit Factory Square is partnering with Pure Skin Spa in Southington to offer members a day of relaxation. They are offering discount packages for things such as massages, renew facials, mani/pedi, etc. There are only a few spots left! If you are interested be sure to see Rosanne.
- Friday, October Date TBD – That’s right! Barbells for Boobs is right around the corner! Come enjoy a night of fun to complete the partner WOD of “Helen Meets Grace”. More information to come in the upcoming weeks.